Last Wednesday, on a Vodafone store in Australia, there was an explosion of an iPad. Specifically, the incident happened at a Vodafone store in Canberra while conducting a demonstration of the new iPad. While producing this Apple product demonstration, on the iPad connector, began to see sparks and how are you started jumping in all directions. At the same time this happened we proceeded to the evacuation of the store by employees. At the moment we can ensure that there was no personal injury but widespread damage in the store since they had to reach the scene of the incident the very firefighters to put in fire caused by the explosion. Similarly, after having been suffocated the fire by firefighters attended the scene a team of Apple employees to collect the terminal exploded for study. They made no declaration. Recall that not too long ago Apple blamed the use of third party chargers produced explosions in some iPhones.